**The Sizes Out Of Stock Until At Least October/December 2023**
Twisted X® is proud to support Veterans of Foreign Wars with our exclusive VFW collection. When you buy VFW footwear, you're helping us raise funds to support and advocate on behalf of veterans, the military and our community. This Men's VFW 12" Western Work Boot is handcrafted in traditional western boot profiles with signature full-grain leathers for a classic look. On the inside, an air-mesh lining, taped interior seams, and Twisted X® CellStretch® comfort technology ensures that every step you take is backed with cloud-like comfort. These comfort features are paired with a double-stitched storm welt and nylon/glass fiber shank, a compression-molded sugar cane molasses EVA midsole, and an EH-rated oil/slip-resistant molded rubber outsole to produce an industry leading work boot. Twisted X® Western Work Boots provide all the comfort and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.
- Full-grain leather upper featuring 12" shaft with taped interior seams.
- CellStretch® technology utilizes cells in the forefoot and heel to provide superior cushioning and comfort
- Air-mesh lining
- Leather pull tabs
- Blend85™ footbed. Blend85™ footbeds are made with 85% recycled foam. Footbeds also feature ecoTWEED™ Lining. ecoTWEED™ material is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Double-stitched storm welt and nylon/glass fiber shank
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with molasses. Molasses is a natural filler that reduces the amount of EVA used.
- EH-rated oil and slip resistant molded rubber outsole with 1.5" tall block heel
Price and stock are subject to change without notice. Information is correct to the best of our knowledge, but errors sometime appear and are not binding. Please call our store for additional information, concerns or clarification.Californina Resident WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Butyl Benzyl phthalate (BBP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/