Twisted X Men's Tech X Zipper Boot with CellStretch®
**The Sizes Out Of Stock Until At Least September 2023**
The Men's Tech X™ collection ushers in a new era of comfort in western boots. These 11" WS Toe boots are crafted with attractive full-grain leathers, as well as an air-mesh lining with taped interior seams. Western boots have never been this comfortable thanks to the Twisted X® CellStretch® Comfort Technology. Our one-of-a-kind CellStretch® technology responds by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort in the heel and ball of the foot. Additionally, these boots feature a Blend85™ recycled foam footbed and a nylon/glass fiber shank for proper support. To cap it off, these Tech X™ boots feature a durable rubber outsole infused with blended rice husk, an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away, as well as a tapered heel with integrated spur shelf. You haven't experienced comfort until you've tried Tech X™ by Twisted X®.
- Leather vamp with 11" leather shaft with zipper.
- Tech X™ brings CellStretch® Comfort Technology to western boots.
- CellStretch® technology responds by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort in the heel and ball of the foot.
- WS toe
- Air mesh lining with taped interior seams
- Leather pull tabs
- Blend85™ footbed. Blend85™ footbeds are made with 85% recycled foam. Footbeds also feature ecoTWEED™ Lining. ecoTWEED™ material is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Double-stitched welt and nylon/glass fiber shank
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with molasses. Molasses is a natural filler that reduces the amount of EVA used.
- Rubber outsole with 1.5" tall block heel featuring an integrated spur shelf
Price and stock are subject to change without notice. Information is correct to the best of our knowledge, but errors sometime appear and are not binding. Please call our store for additional information, concerns or clarification.Californina Resident WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Butyl Benzyl phthalate (BBP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/