Twisted X Mens Alloy Toe Western Work with CellStretch®
**The Sizes Out Of Stock Until At Least October/December 2023**
Men's Waterproof 12" Alloy Toe Western Work Boot with CellStretch® is handcrafted from signature full-grain leathers in traditional western profiles. These work boots are the first to feature Twisted X® patented CellStretch® comfort technology, ensuring that every step you take is backed by superior comfort. In addition, this improved construction reduces the weight of previous Twisted X Western Work boot styles by 15%. Stability and durability are essential to a quality work boot and these boots deliver! They combine a compression-molded EVA midsole with integrated CellStretch® tech and a nylon/glass fiber shank for proper support. The outsole design has also been enhanced to achieve higher slip ratings needed in the work industry. Twisted X® Work footwear provides all the comfort, stability, and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.
- Full-grain leather vamp and 12" shaft.
- WS Toe
- Alloy safety toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH.
- Air-mesh lined shaft for improved breathability.
- Taped interior seams for added comfort.
- Reinforced leather pull holes.
- Breathable waterproof interior lining to keep your feet dry.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Double stitched storm welt provides a greater seal against the elements.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with Twisted X® patented CellStretch® comfort technology and a nylon/glass fiber shank provide long-lasting comfort, stability and durability.
- Oil/Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole provides durability and improved traction.
Price and stock are subject to change without notice. Information is correct to the best of our knowledge, but errors sometime appear and are not binding. Please call our store for additional information, concerns or clarification.Californina Resident WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Butyl Benzyl phthalate (BBP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/