Twisted X Men's Tech X Boot with CellStretch®
**The Sizes Out Of Stock Until At Least November 2023**
The Men's Tech X™ collection ushers in a new era of comfort in western boots. These 11" WS Toe boots are crafted with an attractive full-grain elephant print leather and leatherTWX™ shaft, as well as a leather lining with taped interior seams for comfort. For the first time in history, Twisted X® CellStretch® Comfort Technology has been added in a western boot. This one-of-a-kind CellStretch® technology responds by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort in the heel and ball of the foot. Additionally, these boots combine a compression-molded sugar cane molasses EVA midsole and a nylon/glass fiber shank for proper support. To cap it off, these Tech X™ boots feature a durable rubber outsole and block heel with an integrated spur shelf. You haven't experienced comfort until you've tried Tech X™ by Twisted X®.
- 11" shaft height.
- Full-grain leather upper featuring 11" leatherTWX™ shaft with taped interior seams.
- LeatherTWX™ material utilizes 80% recycled leather that would otherwise end up in landfills.
- Tech X™ brings CellStretch® Comfort Technology to western boots. CellStretch® technology responds by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort in the heel and ball of the foot.
- Air-mesh lining
- Leather pull tabs
- Molded footbed
- Double-stitched welt and nylon/glass fiber shank
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with molasses. Molasses is a natural filler that reduces the amount of EVA used.
- Molded rubber outsole with 1.5" tall block heel featuring an integrated spur shelf
Price and stock are subject to change without notice. Information is correct to the best of our knowledge, but errors sometime appear and are not binding. Please call our store for additional information, concerns or clarification.Californina Resident WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Butyl Benzyl phthalate (BBP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/